Sunday, December 30, 2007

Help Wanted - Southside VA

I have noticed since I moved here that everyone seems to have a home based business. I have actually learned about a few new ones in the last few months. What I would like to do is take a couple of posts a week to introduce local people and their home businesses.

This idea came to me when I broke my Pampered Chef spatula and realized that I didn't know anyone down here who sold Pampered Chef. If you know of someone, give me a shout!

If you have a home business such as Avon, Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc, and would like some free publicity email me with a description of your business, website, pictures, whatever you would like and I will add you to Southside Living.

I will get the introductions started this week. My email address is bloginfo@notagainfarm.com.

No comments: