Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Profile: Cynthia Smith, Natural Wellness

My name is Cynthia Smith and I am an independent Shaklee distributor.. I got involved with Shaklee because I have been a faithful consumer of their products for the last 25 years. They have been in business for over 50 years and they are the number one nutrition company in the US. We have a variety of products:

Nutrition
Green Cleaners
Air Purifiers
Natural skin care & Makeup
Water purifiers

And also the diet that I lost 35 lbs on last winter.

Shaklee's motto is "Do Well by Doing Good" and among other awards, they were the first certified climate neutral company. I love working with a company that not only talks the talk but walks the walk.

One of my favorite projects is Project MAHMA. Moms at Home Making A difference and a lot of money.

One of the most fun ways that I have been sharing Shaklee is through our in home bingo parties. It's real Bingo with Shaklee prizes. I'd be happy to do one for you and your friends to introduce you to Shaklee.

You can contact me through my website: http://www.shaklee.net/natural-wellness or email me at cindy@natural-wellness.net

For your own in home business profile, contact bloginfo@notagainfarm.com

No comments: